Bella Mente is currently 100% online for at least the first four weeks of school. While current health conditions do not permit delivery of in-person instruction, Bella Mente is continuing to plan blended learning models so it will be prepared to bring students back once it is safe to do so. Bella Mente will continue to align decision-making to public health experts at the state and county level and to orders and guidance provided by Governor Newsom.
When safe to reopen for onsite learning, 2 tentative options:
Two days onsite, three days online
- 100% online
BMA has held two Town Hall meetings in July. Please click the links below to access the presentations.
Due to the pandemic and school closures this school year, instead of creating or revising their LCAP, schools will create a Learning Continuity and Attendance Plan (LCP). The LCP focuses more on how the school will ensure our students will continue to receive a rigorous academic program during the COVID-19 crisis in the 2020–21 school year.
- American Academy of Pediatrics: COVID-19 Planning Considerations Guidance for School Re-entry
- Arrival and Symptom Screening Procedures
- CA County Superintendents Educational Services Association: School Reopening Guidance
- CA Public Health Department Guidance
- CA School Nurses COVID-19 Recovery Plan
- CA Department of Education Reopening Guidebook
- CA School Boards Association Reopening Report
- CA Department of Public Health Reopening Guidelines
- CA Department of Public Health School Reopening Recommendations
- San Diego County Office of Education Reopening Plan Assumptions and Recommendations
- COVID-19 Updates