Bella Mente is currently closed for spring break and will reopen to both a hybrid learning model and fully distance model beginning April 12th. All families who selected hybrid learning via the spring survey have received a notification email with their assigned schedule. If you did not receive this email or you are no longer interested in attending via the hybrid model, please email Gladys Espino at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any student who would like to remain on 100% distance learning may do so.
STAR Education is evaluating interest for on campus childcare during distance learning hours (morning or afternoon, when your child is not in class) and before/after regular school hours. Please contact Laurie Coldren (Lauriec@starinc.org) if you are interested in childcare programs.
- Click here to access the latest correspondence from the school Executive Director.
- Click here to view Bella Mente’s CalOSHA Model COVID-19 Prevention Program (CPP)
- Click here to view Bella Mente’s COVID-19 School Guidance Checklist
- Click here to access the School Reopening Guidebook
- Click here to access the Safe Reopening Plan
- Click here to access the COVID-19 Prevention Program
- Click here to access the COVID-19 Hazard Reporting Survey
- Click here to view the Parent Health and Safety Agreement
- Click here to view the COVID-19 Prevention Plan Student Agreements
- Click here to view the Hand Washing/ Hand Sanitizing Expectations
Hybrid Learning: Reopening
Arriving to Campus
Below are videos for student guidance for arriving to campus. Each video below has been sped up to four times the original speed for demonstration purposes. Do not drive over 10 MPH while on school grounds.
- COVID-19 Updates