Dear Bella Families,
I am seeing a lot of smiles because of the participation in the Read-a-thon! Our scholars love pajama day! Our counselor, Ms. Jasmine, and I were out at recess and so many scholars were coming to tell me they won lunch with the principal. We all were excited about this! We already have a BMX assembly scheduled and we are working on the Dance Party – Happiness is Now the students enjoyed last year!
It was wonderful to see parents log onto our virtual board meeting this last week. Attending our board meetings are a great way to be involved! Bella is your school community and we always want your input!
We will begin tutoring after school within the next couple of weeks. We will have small group instruction with either teachers or reading specialists. The groups will run for 6 weeks at a time and scholars will be reassessed to see the progress they have made. Your teacher will email you if your scholar is chosen for the first group. Please know that we are working hard to give extra support to each of our scholars. We will be reviewing the MAP assessment results to pick the groups.
Parent conferences will be held in the afternoon on October 27-29. Your scholar’s teacher will be sending out sign-ups to meet virtually for the conference. Reminder – October 27-29 will be minimum days for your scholar.
Thank you for all your support and please continue to read with your scholar!!
Enjoy life and stay safe and healthy!
- Thursday, October 21st – Thursday, October 28th – Scholastic Book Fair online – Details coming in a separate email
- October 27 thru October 29th – Minimum Days and Parent Teachers Conferences
- October 28th – Answers w/McQuestion 5 pm English / 6 pm Spanish
Google Meet link: meet.google.com/ocr-pouq-day
- November 11th – Non – School Day – Veterans Day Holiday
- November 18th – BMX Assembly
- November 19th – November 28th Fall Break Student return on Monday, November 29th