Hello Bella Mente Leopards!
We made it to May! It is field trip month. So many of our scholars will be taken to various places for an educationally enriching experience for all their hard work during the year. A special thank you for all of the wonderful parents who were able to volunteer as chaperones for these excursions! I know everyone cannot volunteer and that is ok, as we appreciate all of our parents. All this week, we are having a lunchtime Dance Party for all scholars! Let’s see your dance moves!
May The 4th Be With You! On Wednesday, May 4th, 2022 we will have a dress like a Star Wars character day or free dress day. If you are a Star Wars fan, you may come by to see me as Jedi Knight, Mace Windu. If you are in TK – 3rd grade, I will be visiting your class.
Keep in mind that Bella Mente Academy will have an Open House on May 19th, 2022. It will be an incredible night of family and community interaction as you will be able to visit your child’s classroom and possible meet their teacher for next year. Hopefully you will be able to attend.
Please remember that Co-ed Volleyball for 5th and 6th graders takes place after school and is taught by Coach Alex on Thursdays from 3:30pm to 4:30pm.
Remember our food distributions each week and look for some of your missing items in our lost and found. Stay strong and determined Leopards. You will be successful. We will help you achieve your goals. We are here to help you!
Bella Mente Academy
MONTHLY SPIRIT EVENTS
04/28/22 Free dress day! “twin day
05/04/22 “Free Dress Day!” Star Wars character day
05/25/22 “Fress Dress Day!” Decade Day
Volleyball 5th and 6th Grade
- Sign-up NOW for after school Volleyball with Coach Alex starting from 3:30-4:430pm
- Dates 4/14, 4/21, 4/28, 5/5, 5/12, 5/19, 5/26
Upper Elementary Field Trip: Mission San Juan Capistrano
- Monday, May 16th- departing @9:00am\Returning 2:30pm
6th, 7th, and 8th-Grade Annual Overnight Pali Institute
- Monday, May 23rd- departing @ 7:30am
- Wednesday, May 25th- arriving @ 2:30 pm
Weekly + Box
- Every Friday
- QUARTERLY DISTRIBUTION OR UPON REQUEST
- If you are interested in parent volunteering here at Bella please check out our volunteer page @ https://bellamentecharter.org/volunteer/
- Any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to Mr.Anthony @email@example.com
For additional assistance, please contact our community liaison Ms. Maca Davis @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Liaison Video - English
Community Liaison Video - Español
05/19 Open house for new and returning families
05/26 Free Dress day- Decade day
05/27 & 05/30 NoN-Student days/ Non Staff Days
05/30 Legal Holiday- Memorial day
Lost and Found Corner
- Uncollected items will be donated on Friday 5/6/22