Dear Bella Families,
It has been a busy week! Our scholars have been amazing and have quickly remembered, or for some, learned, the routine. I’m very proud of them!
A big shout out to all of our staff! Covid guidelines have put a strain on our usual schedule, but our amazing staff has stepped up with no complaints and filled in anywhere they were needed. I am so honored to work with our Bella Family.
We have some amazing new staff this year and I would like to introduce them:
- Coach Alex Morgan – PE
- Justin Steen – Middle School Math
- Nichole Salvo- Middle School English
- Ian Liebenberg – Garden/Nutrition
- Renee LaFleur – Upper Elementary Homeroom/5th Grade Level
- Olivia Reid – Upper Elementary Homeroom/4th Grade Level
- Jennifer Knutson – Upper Elementary Homeroom/6th Grade Level
- Laura Constantino – Primary
- Shannon Richards- In House Substitute
- Heidi Metzler- In House Substitute
- Jasmine Vasquez- School Counselor
Another big shout out to all parents, scholars, and staff for making our Dismissal so smooth. We are no longer backing up on Emerald! Please feel free to say hi to me. I am the lady in the hat directing traffic at the Emerald entrance. Thank you for your patience with me. I was not trained in directing traffic, but you are all making it easy!
As a reminder, in our agreement with the City of Vista there will be no dropping off or picking up from Huff Street. Thank you for your cooperation!
Our Middle School scholars have been taking their NWEA MAP assessments. The rest of our scholars will begin the assessment next week.
I am also very excited to share that we are continuing our Leader in Me program. We look forward to sharing more information about this program with you and your scholars to prepare them to be our Leaders!!
Thank you to all parents for your patience, kindness, and grace as we get this year started! I can’t tell you how appreciative we are of your kind words and support!
Reminder, next Monday, Sept. 6th, is a Holiday and a non-school day. Enjoy your weekend with your family!
As always, we at Bella want to thank you for your trust, patience, and kindness as we work together to make this a great year for all!
Enjoy and stay safe and healthy!
- Monday September 6th – Labor Day – No School
- Wednesday, September 8th from 4 – 8 PM! Panera will donate 20% of your meal when you show our flyer.” Panera at 401 Vista Village Dr.
- Monday, September 13th – Late Start Monday
- Monday, September 13th – Monday, September 27th – BMA Read-a-Thon – Details to follow
- Tuesday, September 14th- DELAC Meeting 9:30 am – 10:30 am (link will be provided before meeting)
- Tuesday, September 14th- Board Meeting 6:30 pm https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4381997357001702671
- Monday, September 20th- Late Start Monday
- Thursday, September 23rd- Minimum Day
- Friday, September 24th- Minimum Day
- Monday, September 27th- Late Start Monday