Hello Bella Mente Leopards!!
The week before Spring Break will be almost as exciting as your time away from school! On March 25 there will be a “Free Dress Day” and you may dress as your favorite book character! March 23rd thru the 25th will be BMA Field Days with Coach Morgan! He has developed an incredible group of fun activities for all students to enjoy! As you participate, always remember to do your best!
In addition to these events, we are having a fundraising activity for the PE department! Please come and throw a shaving cream pie at Mr. Anthony or Mr. Proby. This will be a great opportunity to show your throwing skills by hitting either of our pie volunteers in the face!! I challenge you to hit me with the shaving cream, because I need it to shave my bald head!!
We are still having Middle School girls volleyball on Thursdays and the season has been extended to April 14th, 2022. Ukulele Classes are also being offered on Friday’s after school.
There are always great things happening at Bella Mente Academy, so please go to our website and explore! Have a great weekend and I look forward to seeing you next week!!
Bella Mente Academy
MONTHLY SPIRIT EVENTS
3/25 Free Dress Day “Favorite Book Character”
03/23-03/25 BELLA MENTE FIELD DAY
- Wednesday, March 23rd Middle school starting @ 8:25am. Thursday, March 24th Upper El starting @ 8:25am.
Friday, March 25th Lower El starting @ 8:25am and Kinder starting @ 1:25pm
L.E.A.P Middle school girls volleyball
- Thursday’s from 3:30-4:30pm Spring Season has been extended through 4/14.
L.E.A.P UkuLele Class
- Friday’s from 3:30-4:30pm Spring classes till 4/22
5th-Grade Annual Rawhide Ranch
- Wednesday, April 13th 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
6th, 7th, and 8th-Grade Annual Overnight
- Monday, May 23rd- departing @ 7:30am
- Wednesday, May 25th- arriving @ 2:30 pm
Weekly + Box
- Every Friday
- Quarterly distribution or upon request
For additional assistance, please contact our community liaison Ms. Maca Davis @ firstname.lastname@example.org
03/14 Mask will no longer be required
- Please refer to our “Mask Mandate Lifted Starting March 14” email.
03/25 End of Quarter 3
03/25 Free Dress Day –
- Favorite Book Charter
03/28 – 04/01 Spring Break!
- Enjoy your week vacation, Leopards!
Lost and Found Corner
- Located next to MPR, open to students all day.
- Uncollected items are donated on the last Friday of each month 4/8/22