Week 14: 11/16 – 11/19/2020
Dear Bella Mente Families,
I hope this finds you well and looking forward to Fall Break. Due to Covid-19, I know this year is probably going to be different than in previous years. I know it will be for my family, but I am determined to look for joy and celebrate the positive. We have a busy December planned and remember to save the date for our Winter Spectacular on December 16th!
-Thank you to Mr. Hank for cooking with us this week!
-We have Fall Break beginning Friday, November 20th thru November 29th, with online learning starting back on November 30th.
This time of the year attendance seems to always be an issue. Let’s focus on 100% attendance for the month of December! I have no doubt that Bella Mente scholars will excel beyond our expectations if they attend instruction daily!
As always, we at Bella want to thank you for your trust, patience, and kindness as we work together to make this a great year for all!
Enjoy Fall Break, and stay safe and healthy!
“I have served the spirits of those children, and they have fulfilled their development, and I kept them company in their experiences.” MARIA MONTESSORI, THE ABSORBENT MIND
- Fall Break – Friday, November 20, 2020 – Sunday,` November 29, 2020
- Board of Directors Meeting – Tuesday, December 8, 2020 @ 6:30
- Answers with McQuestion – Thursday, December 10, 2020 @ 5pm/English, 6pm/Spanish
- Mr. Hank’s Cooking it Up – Tuesday, December 15th, 2020 @5pm English/Spanish
- Winter Spectacular – Wednesday, December 16th, 2020.
- Winter Break – Friday, December 18, 2020 – Tuesday, January 5, 2021
- Monday-Crazy Sock Day – Dec. 14th
- Tuesday-Cozy Scarf Day – Dec. 15th
- Wednesday- Wacky Hair Day – Dec. 16th
- Thursday-Pajama Day – Dec. 17th
Upcoming Parent Workshops 5 pm English and 6 pm Spanish
- January 27, 2021 – Time Management with Mr. Chalmers
- February 24, 2021 – Getting the most out of Wonders with Ms. McGraw
- March 31, 2021 – Teaching the Montessori Way with Mr. Bareno
- April 28, 2021 – Restorative Practices with Dr. McQuestion
- May 26, 2021 – Let’s prepare for High School with Ms. LaBlond and Ms. Marter
BMA Office Hours
By appointment only email firstname.lastname@example.org to set-up an appointment.
Parent Training – Sexual Abuse Prevention Training for Parents and Guardians
Bella Mente Academies has partnered with CharterSAFE to provide parents and guardians with protecting your child from sexual abuse. Please click here for the flyer on how to complete the valuable training. Training is in English and Spanish.