Dear Bella Families,
Thank You, Thank You, and Thank You!! The Read-a-thon was a huge success. Our scholars read over 57,000 minutes and raised $13,500! Each team will be receiving money to spend on fun activities for their scholars. We will have a BMX assembly on November 18th and the week of November 1st will be Lunch with the Principal and Pizza Party for the scholars who earned it.
October 25th thru the 29th is Red Ribbon Week. Our newly formed Student Council has a lot of fun activities to support this year’s message of Drug Free Looks Like Me. Please talk to your child about the importance of being drug free.
The Lost and Found has really grown. The Lost and Found is located in boxes under the chalkboard by the drop-off/pick-up lane. If you have the time please park and go through the boxes. Any jackets not picked up by November 1st will be washed and added to the care closet for families in need. Please remember to put your scholar’s first and last name in their jackets so we can return them.
Monday looks like we will have rain during pick-up. Rain during pick-up means all scholars will stay inside the building and be called one at a time to come down. Please be patient as pick-up will take several minutes longer for each scholar. Arriving later than you normally do will help with the delayed timing in the pick-up.
Thank you for all your support and please continue to read with your scholar!!
Enjoy life and stay safe and healthy!
- October 25th thru 29th Red Ribbon Week – separate email being sent
- October 27 thru October 29th – Minimum Days and Parent Teachers Conferences
- October 28th – Answers w/McQuestion 5 pm English / 6 pm Spanish
Google Meet link: meet.google.com/ocr-pouq-day
- November 1st – 5th Lunch w/ Principal days and Pizza Party. Emails to parents of participating scholars will be sent
- November 11th – Non – School Day – Veterans Day Holiday
- November 18th – BMX Assembly
- November 19th – November 28th Fall Break Scholars return on Monday, November 29th