Montessori Attire / Dress Code
BMMA uniforms must be purchased through Bella Mente Montessori Academy.
- Light blue or navy collared polo with
- BMMA logo (short or long sleeve).
- Navy jackets with BMMA logo
- BMMA t-shirts may be worn during Friday School Spirit Days.
- Undershirts or turtlenecks worn under the polo must be plain white or black (no graphics or other designs)\
- Shirts one size larger than the student’s body size.
- Modifications to shirts such as, but not limited to , pinning, rolling, knotting or any other modifications.
- Undershirts or turtlenecks may not have hoods.
- Khaki or navy skorts, shorts, jumpers, and pants
- Leggings worn under skorts or shorts must be plain white or black (no graphics or other designs)
- Bottoms must fit properly, be worn at the waist, and not altered or modified in any way.
- Bottoms that are too large (saggy/baggy) or too tight (skinny) are not allowed.
- Shorts and skorts must be 2” above the knee or longer (shorts must also not be more than 2” below the knee) and may not be form-fitting. They must fit properly.
- No cargo pants or pants with side-leg pockets.
- Shoes must have closed toes.
- Shoes should be chosen with discretion. *athletic shoes are highly recommended during PE days*
- Boots, house shoes, heels, sandals, or slippers.
Accessories & Grooming Expectation
- Belts without offensive logos or design.
- BMMA hats may be worn outdoors. *please write student’s name on inside tag*
- Hats may not be worn indoors.
- Accessories, such as backpacks or notebooks with writing, pictures or any other insignia which are crude, vulgar, profane, provocative, or sexually suggestive are prohibited. Neither may they advocate racial, ethnic or religious prejudice or the use of drugs or alcohol.