COVID Reopening Letter #10 2/10

Dear Families:

It was a pleasure to see so many of you at our board meeting last night! For those of you who were unable to attend I am attaching the presentation. I will provide a brief recap of decisions  made last night by our Board of Directors.

Given the current COVID-19 condition in the county, which includes examining county, local and state guidance, our Board voted on two things. First and foremost, is to continually monitor new guidance and hold special board meetings if necessary to address any improvements in the current situation which would allow us to move to in-person instruction. 

Second, for the continuity and planning for families, the board voted to stay in distance learning mode for the remainder of the school year if nothing changes with the course of the pandemic and guidelines.  We do expect to receive new guidance from the CDC and state. If there are major changes in the guidance and if we as a school and county meet the conditions, our Board will continue to review its options. This could mean bringing in groups of students, or providing hybrid learning to students who want to return to campus.

Please know that our Board always puts the safety of our students, their families, and our staff as a top priority when decisions are made.

We will continue to monitor the landscape and work with local and state officials. 

Dr. McQuestion and I will be available to answer any questions. We appreciate your input in having conversations as a Bella Family.

Please know our Principal and I will be available for questions at the next Answers with McQuestion sessions on Thursday, February 11, at:

5:00 p.m. English ( or 

6:00 p.m. Spanish (

Thank you for your understanding and continued partnership.


Erin Feeley

Executive Director